Directions to Caldwell Airport
Directions to Caldwell Airport from Holmdel:
- Take the Garden State Parkway North to Route 280 West.
- Take Eisenhower Parkway South to the first traffic light and turn
left on Eagle Rock Road. It's not very far.
- Turn left at the next traffic light (a couple blocks) onto Passaic
- Continue for several miles. Caldwell airport will be on your left.
There will be a traffic light with a gas station on the right. You
will soon be able to see the control tower on your left. A big hangar
to the left with MacDan Aviation on the side.
- Turn left into the driveway and parking area. There are two
driveways close together. It's the one just to the right by the little
- You can park near the hangar. Go into the building and find the
lobby where you can likely find me walking around getting ready to go.
Prior to departure, a weight and balance must be calculated. Each
passenger's weight and the weight of their luggage will be entered into a
computer to determine the loading and to assure that the total weight is
within safe limits. Early weight and balance calculations will
enable early fuel loading so, if possible, provide weights as early as
they are known. Otherwise, plan to spend a few extra minutes prior
The pilot can be contacted by cell phone prior to departure at
908-512-9039. Don't hesitate to call if you need help with
directions or think you will be late. Good luck!
Mail to: John