FAA Practical Test
John W Beck, PhD, ATP, DPE
- To have or formulate in the mind.
- To have an intention, belief, supposition, or opinion.
- To exercise the power of reason, conceiving ideas, and using judgment.
- Synonyms: believe, ponder, reflect, deliberate, consider, contemplate.
- Favorable or desired outcome.
- The accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
- The attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.
- Synonyms: prosperity, affluence, wealth, riches, opulence.
A way to achieve great success with your personal and business interests by applying
tools to plan, communicate, manage, and operate your new or existing venture.
Engaging your subconscious mind to stimulate your creativity and imagination
to better define your Mission, Scope, Objectives, Strategies, and Milestones.
Copyright © 2001-2023 USAC Aviation. All rights reserved.